So basically, I'm singing Kate a list of songs. I'm making her the list because she can't think of any songs xD This is the only place I can write it.. =]
Kelsey - Metro Station
Happy - Nevershoutnever
Jane Doe - Nevershoutnever
Thunder - Boyslikegirls
HeroHeroine - Boysliekgirls
Pokemon Theme
Hey - Backseat Goodbye
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service/Iron and Wine (Not sure which one yet..)
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
The Addams Family Theme (Private Joke)
The Mast - Feist
Johanna - Sweeney Todd
Anyone Else But You - Juno OST
Big City Dreams - Nevershoutnever
The Train Song - Ben Gibbard & Feist
The Saltwater Room - Owl City
The Duet - Nevershoutnever
Fifteen - Nevershoutnever
Shake it (In Nerd Voice) - Metro Station
I apologise for this, just.. I needed to write it somewhere :P
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment