Sunday, June 7, 2009

A study of men, from a man, condemning man, for being men.

Hello all, seeing as this is my first blog, I thought i would make it very special, and talk about a subject dear to my heart.

So I will start with a question. Do you mind if i show you a picture of a penis? Didn't think so. What about a vagina? More inclined? I'm sure even my women readers would think so.

Why is that? All of you browse the internet, I'm pretty sure most of you have seen ads for hot and horny girls who live in your area and who want to meet up and fuck your brains out, but only if you have a credit card, (they don't fuck no broke ass fool). I'm straight, and make no mistake, i love vagina, but it's quite odd that the world want to hide men's large, possible semi-erect penis. They do exist you know, they aren't just legends..

If i was a total tool i could call this censorship and demand anarchy, but I'm not, so i will just say that people dont generally find penis attractive. And so they shouldn't, scientifically, it's an incredibly enlarged clitoris. It's also ugly, its a massive redish/purplish growth hanging from in-between your legs. And don't get me started on testicles.

Anyway, my aim is not to educate you of the follys of having a penis, believe it or not. It is to pose the question: "Why don't you show men's crotches??"

One pioneering website, which i will now recommened for all your penis-loving needs, is one that forced itself upon me all throughout my 8 week stay in france, no matter the site, even youtube was not safe. This website, was called MeeticGay.

I am surprised to say the least that this point was not raised by many other gay internet users. In a study taken from my imagination, almost 79.5% of internet users are gay men. 78% of those, masturbate, 6 times daily. And so, world, I ask you; What about them? Where is their scantily-clad, 19 year-old, hornykitty waiting to play with them?

Furthermore, the needs of the 26% minority of both men and women, who lust for half female/half male "shemales" are hardly catered for. In my 3 hour long intensive study into this area, i uncovered 13 shemale sites, 24 gay sites, and 309 straight sites. This is hardly right, and shows the stranglehold the oppressive and corrupt Catholic church has upon the testicles of naked, sweaty, slightly overweight, and incredibly desperate 40 year old men across the world. This of course was a metaphor for the internet in general.

I believe i have raised my point sufficiently, and i would like, no, demand more men in tight boxers suggestively touching other men, while their eyes show the sadness and shame they feel every morning when they wake up beisde "chavo" and look at themselves in the mirror.

I hope all of you like this blog. And I hope the catholic church does not find my opinion insulting, it would not be beneficial to be excommunicated. That is all. Good night. x

No comments:

Post a Comment