Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who's bad?

Hey there. Not scheduled but who cares.

I'm in England, shopping my heart out, I bought some really nice stuff. This is not a social call though, well yes it is. I blog, it's social. Anyway..

Michael Jackson DIES.


Some newspapers are saying the doctors killed him, jealous of his money, looks, singing, all that 12 year old ass he got.. Who knows. Point is, he will be missed, anyone who follows me on twitter will know I got a bit annoyed that people made such a big deal of it. But then I understood, people felt like they knew him, felt connected to him, to them he was one of their close friends. So i was rather insensitive.

I apologise.

It's like when Elvis died, the adolescents at that time didn't care that much, he wasn't their generation, Michael Jackson is.

So who will our King be? Someone we already know? Heck, might even be Rhianna.. But that says alot about people these days.

Don't get me wrong, I love rhianna, I'm sure she is a lovely girl too, but she is a terrible musician. If you could even lower the standard of music enough to accomadate her.

I have seen her naked you know. I won't link you. But yes. Ohh yes.

It's a shame when people die. But I guess everyone has to in the end.

So really, I'm just saying, I'm sorry Michael, I shouldn't have gotten angry. Sleep well. You big black hunk of man candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment