Monday, July 20, 2009

Komm und rette mich, Ich schaff nicht ohne dich

Hello.
ZOMGSITSNOTDERMOANYMORE.
Yup. That's right. Dermo is no longer here. For five weeks, anyways.
:'( I hope you are all as sad as i am.
Anywho, i will be taking over for the next five weeks, and contributing to this blog 4EVAR.
:D
Hm...what to talk about? Well. I will talk about me.
Hello. My name is Veronica. You can call me V, Kay, Ronna, or just Veronica. I'm in like with you. That's right. You. I enjoy long walks on the beach, horse rides, and candle lit dinners...or not. Okay..i'll be serious. I'm a vegetarian. I don't sit on chairs, i sit on the ground. I wear bows and headbands around my head. I collect comic books. I wear skinny jeans and converse. I have glasses. My eyeliner is too dark. I text too much. I am bisexual. I know German, some Italian, and some Spanish. I'm half English, part Irish, part Indian, and FULL SEXY BBY. I like lions. I am extremely interested in weather, and photography. I've been singing since i could talk. I play guitar, piano, violin, the flute, and my voice? I am in love with my best friend, and only Dermo knows who this person is. I'm always the last one to say something when asked a question, but i have the best answer. I've had black, blue, blonde, red, purple, green, auburn, and pink hair. I have a loud voice. I also have a low voice. I am fourteen. I am a nerd. I can dead lift 150 pounds. I am what some people would call "classy". I don't act "lady-like". I have an amazing sense of humor, tbh. I have weird facial expressions and i immitate people's voices like a pro. I have horrible memory. I type A LOT. I laugh when people try to talk bad about me, but i can't take a compliment. NINJAS FTW. I am about 5'8'', and i have bright green eyes. And...i can't think of anything else. Any questions?

EDIT

Diarmuid: Lulz. She said dick in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment