If girls with large boobs work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP? If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin? When two people marry, they say, "you may kiss the bride", but what do they say if two MEN get married? Can a black person join the kkk? When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party? Now, i know boobs, lesbian sex, gay marriage, and racism aren't the BEST blog, but seriously. I've always wondered this.
Aside from that, i'd like to say i got an amazing text from Christian. It started out with "Let me come over." My reply? "I'd love for you to, but i can't affored another bed, considering we'd break the one i have." Him: "Who said we need a bed? I'll just slam you up against the wall and fuck you there. Maybe take you to a shower. It'll be hot and steamy." My reply? It took me awhile to think of a response for that. I came up with this: "Fuck. Yes."
Aren't i clever?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment